Who is this suitable for?
- Clients wanting to save regularly
- Clients wanting easy access to their money
- Clients who are the child’s parent, guardian, grandparent or great-grandparent
- Clients wanting to invest by post
Who is this not suitable for?
- Clients wanting a fixed rate of interest
- Clients wanting a regular income from their savings
- Clients wanting to manage their account online and by phone
- Clients wanting to manage their account at a branch
Before your clients apply to invest, please ask them to read the summary box and the brochure, including the customer agreement (terms and conditions).
FAQs about Investment Account
No. NS&I usually offers a number of products that can be held in a SIPP or SSAS, although some of these are not currently on sale. Those permissible for this purpose are either fixed term products or those that are expected to be held for a long period of time, and not account products that result in regular transactions. As our Investment Account product is generally used for regular savings transactions, it is unsuitable to be held in a long-term product such as a SIPP or SSAS.