“The growing relationship between NS&I and the Financial Planning profession helps us look after our mutual clients in a more ‘joined-up’ way. The continuing trend towards fee only business models will only lead to more firms experiencing the same advantages.”
Phil Billingham - Chartered Financial Planner
Our current dedicated services for financial advisers are:
- Adviser website
- Adviser helpline (0800 092 1228)
- Adviser email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Regular news updates by email
Following a major modernisation program within NS&I over the last few years, involving improvements to our systems, processes, and customer proposition, we are now turning our attention to how we can enhance our service to financial advice firms to make their lives easier when dealing with NS&I.
We have therefore collected feedback from many financial advisers to understand your priorities and needs, and those of your clients, and the following ‘infographic’ outlines how we’re going to address these over the next few years.
New dedicated 'Adviser Centre' website
- Completely refreshed website
- Fully optimised for mobile devices
- Easier navigation
- Simplified content
Client ‘Letters of Authority’ retained on file indefinitely
- Reduced paperwork
- Letter of authority no longer required for every request on behalf of the client
Upskilling of staff on dedicated ‘Adviser Helpline’
- Helping to deal with more adviser queries at the front end
- Advisers will be provided with named contacts in NS&I to help with further queries
Phone access to client information via the ‘Adviser Helpline’
- Advisers will receive faster service and will no longer be required to rely just on post
Online access to client information via the ‘Adviser Centre’
- The fastest way to access information on a client’s NS&I holdings
NS&I products added to adviser platforms
- True portfolio view of all finances
- Allowing client investments to be managed in one place
unique visitors to the Adviser Centre each month
financial advisers receive NS&I updates
Adviser Helpline team with an average experience of
Adviser updates offer the quickest, easiest way to stay up to date with the latest news on our products, interest rates and other important developments affecting advice firms.
In order for us to send you adviser updates, please provide your contact details.