Site conditions of use – NS&I Adviser Centre
- The information contained in the NS&I Adviser Centre has been written intended for the benefit of professional financial advisers. Consumers wishing to find out more about NS&I and its savings and investments should visit the customer website www.nsandi.com
- The information contained in the NS&I Adviser Centre has been written in accordance with the rules relating to savings and investments in the UK. The content does not take into account any rules or regulations that apply to countries outside of the UK. NS&I cannot, therefore, be held responsible for any failure to address information requirements or rules that apply to savings and investments that apply in other jurisdictions.
- In particular, the information contained in the NS&I Adviser Centre is not directed at persons, and is not to be regarded as an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell investments, in any jurisdiction where any governmental or other consents are required or any formalities need to be observed in order for us to do so or where it would be unlawful for us to do so.
- NS&I takes every care to ensure that information published on the NS&I Adviser Centre is accurate when posted and is regularly updated but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information and may change the information at any time without notice. In particular NS&I is not responsible for any information on the website which is provided by third parties or for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the NS&I Adviser Centre or to which you may hyperlink from.
- You use the NS&I Adviser Centre at your own risk. NS&I will not be liable for any loss or damage which you (or your client) may incur as a result of you using this website. NS&I does not promise that the NS&I Adviser Centre will always be available or that access will be uninterrupted or free from failure. NS&I cannot promise that transmitted information will not be lost or that viruses or other destructive material will not be sent.
- The NS&I Adviser Centre uses both permanent and session cookies. Please see Cookies for an explanation of our use of these.
- The NS&I Adviser Centre is a protected UK Government website. Unauthorised access or modification are offences under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. It is unlawful therefore to cause damage to it intentionally or to any NS&I electronic facility or data through the knowing transmission of any program, information, code or command.
- Copyright in the pages and screens included in the NS&I Adviser Centre, and information and material in their arrangement, is owned by, or licensed to National Savings and Investments unless otherwise noted. You may print, copy, download, or temporarily store extracts from our site for your personal information, or when you use our products and services. You may not alter anything. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission.
- The logo of Her Majesty’s Treasury is subject to Crown copyright protection. Copying and use of the Treasury logo is not permitted without prior approval of the Treasury.
- Any permission to reproduce copyright material does not extend to any material in the NS&I Adviser Centre which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- The NS&I Adviser Centre contains numerous trademarks registered to the Director of Savings. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, National Savings and Investments®, NS&I® and Premium Bonds®. All rights in and to these trademarks vest in the Director of Savings. Other than as provided above, you may not use or reproduce our trademarks, logo or brand name.
- Each page within the NS&I Adviser Centre must be read in conjunction with these conditions of use.
Adviser updates offer the quickest, easiest way to stay up to date with the latest news on our products, interest rates and other important developments affecting advice firms.
In order for us to send you adviser updates, please provide your contact details.