If you are a user of NS&I’s dedicated online service for advice firms, we’d like to hear your thoughts and invite you to take part in our upcoming interviews.
What are the interviews for?
We are seeking feedback on your experience with using NS&I’s online adviser service, as well as other providers’ websites, in order to ensure that we are providing you with the best possible online service.
Who is eligible to take part?
- Those that use and are familiar with NS&I’s dedicated online service for advice firms, and are familiar with the online services of at least one other provider in the following list: Prudential, Royal London, Investec, Legal & General, Aegon, Scottish Widows and M&G Investments.
- We are also seeking feedback from those that manage SIPPs and Trusts, however this is not an essential requirement to take part.
What will the interviews entail?
- The interviews will be more like an informal chat where we will ask you about your experience with using NS&I’s online service, such as whether there are features you like or areas that need improving to make your job easier.
- We will ask you to compare NS&I’s service to the online services offered by other financial services providers.
- The interviews will take place virtually and at a time of your convenience.
- The interviews will likely last for 1 hour and you will be paid your hourly rate.
Please note: payments may be subject to Income Tax which may need to be declared to HMRC depending on individual circumstances.
If you are interested in taking part in the interviews, have a colleague you’d like to suggest, or would like more information, please do get in touch with us via the email address: email@example.com confirming that you meet the eligibility requirements specified above.